Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Mobile Users ... Please Help Each Other Using This Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/mobile-users-please-help-each-other-using-thread-t308920.html)

patricej 01-20-2020 01:37 PM

i'm sorry, Charlotte.
i don't have an answer for you.
i would have to have been sitting with you and watching as you tried to post in order to even make a guess.

i will keep my fingers crossed that it goes better for you from now on.

charlottequilts 01-21-2020 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ (Post 8353114)
i'm sorry, Charlotte.
i don't have an answer for you.
i would have to have been sitting with you and watching as you tried to post in order to even make a guess.

Thanks, Patrice. I'm sure it's something big and obvious that I just can't see.

I hope someone comes up with a tip for me, as I want to make a contribution to posts and not just ask questions. So, when a thread comes up that I actually have good information for, I'm like Arnold Horschack. :).

hugs,
charlotte

Gagigi 03-24-2020 02:53 AM

I have not been able to see photos since the site update on my Ipad. Any suggestions?

IceLeopard 06-11-2020 06:49 AM

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) with Firefox. Can anything be done about the humongous ads? I realize that they're necessary for funding the forum. But when I'm in landscape mode as I prefer, they cover 3/4 of the screen! If I go to type anything, as now, I cannot see the text box to type in. Sometimes there is an X to close them. Sometimes not. I've reported the worst offenders to Google Ads, but nothing has changed. Considering that one of the choices on the report form is "ad covers content" Google Ads knows about the problem and chooses not to do anything about it. I don't expect any solutions from them.

patricej 06-11-2020 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by IceLeopard (Post 8392589)
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A...

I've asked them to look into this.

IBtyen 06-11-2020 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
@IceLeopard I'm viewing the site on an iPad in landscape mode.

Here is an image. Is this the same thing you are seeing?
Attachment 625652

thimblebug6000 06-11-2020 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Using my ipad to try to post a picture with AprilM's instructions....Thank you for continuing with this thread, I actually got a picture to post from my ipad. Yay!

IceLeopard 06-11-2020 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by IBtyen (Post 8392695)
@IceLeopard I'm viewing the site on an iPad in landscape mode.

Here is an image. Is this the same thing you are seeing?
Attachment 625652

No, what I see pops up on the bottom. If I try to post, that bottom popup is above the keyboard, covering the text box.

IBtyen 06-11-2020 06:09 PM

Would you be able to send a screenshot of what you are seeing?

rryder 06-12-2020 05:33 PM

On my iphone 6s, the forums look pretty good, except that the Personal diaries and announcements forum doesn’t show up.
Any idea how I can get it back?

Rob