Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Pictures- How to post? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/pictures-how-post-t176957.html)

Annaquilts 01-25-2012 04:35 PM

Pictures- How to post?

I am so frustrated. After the board changed I was only able to post some pictures. I try and shrink and none of those seem to ever post. I do not understand why occasionally it lets me post pictures and other times it will not. I really miss being able to share this way. I spend so much time trying to load them and when they do not load I feel very frustrated. On top of it you are limited on how much time you have to get it done. Is there an easy way for those of us that are impaired?

JJean 01-25-2012 04:43 PM

Here is the link:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...s-t168819.html

I have not tried. I hope it helps.

Grambi 01-25-2012 05:33 PM

Afraid to even try after seeing how much trouble some people have. I'm not tech-savy

erstan947 01-25-2012 06:13 PM

Anna, I know you have a bunch of kids around your house......see if you can get one of the older ones to help you find the correct combo. I load my photos to a photo program and save the ones I want to share on the QB in a web format.
I then save it to my desktop and browse to my desktop to upload it. Wish I was closer so I could walk you thru it.:)

nativetexan 01-25-2012 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
click Go Advanced if replying. then click on Manage Attachments, then at the top click on Browse and find your photo, click once on it and then on Open. Then here again, remember to click Upload, then on close this window. the photo should show up. mine was 24.5kb size.

Phannie1 01-25-2012 07:20 PM

I find if I take pictures with my cell phone and email to myself. those files do not have to be resized to be posted. Not always the best quality but I can usually post them.

Annaquilts 01-26-2012 04:06 PM

Yes, I do and one sil and ds are computer people but have not been able to help me. I will show therm these posts and the ones on the help board and try again. I have been on a board that I needed to shrink all but once I did had no problems posting while I do still here. On Sunday the guys will be over. Hopefully they can help me. I miss posting pictures so much.

Originally Posted by erstan947 (Post 4911028)
Anna, I know you have a bunch of kids around your house......see if you can get one of the older ones to help you find the correct combo. I load my photos to a photo program and save the ones I want to share on the QB in a web format.
I then save it to my desktop and browse to my desktop to upload it. Wish I was closer so I could walk you thru it.:)

Annaquilts 01-26-2012 04:09 PM

I was wondering about that. Maybe a lesser quailty camera and picture. I can try DD's 14 camera but I will need to create a whole new picture system then to post for just the board.

Originally Posted by Phannie1 (Post 4911196)
I find if I take pictures with my cell phone and email to myself. those files do not have to be resized to be posted. Not always the best quality but I can usually post them.

Annaquilts 01-26-2012 07:40 PM

Yup I do that and then it usually says that it failed to upload. When I shrink it it does not upload at all.

Originally Posted by nativetexan (Post 4911119)
click Go Advanced if replying. then click on Manage Attachments, then at the top click on Browse and find your photo, click once on it and then on Open. Then here again, remember to click Upload, then on close this window. the photo should show up. mine was 24.5kb size.

raedar63 01-26-2012 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Grambi (Post 4910898)
Afraid to even try after seeing how much trouble some people have. I'm not tech-savy

me too. I have been de-stashing and would love to sell some really nice stuff here for great prices but it is just soooooo time consuming and difficult when you know absolutly nothing about re-sizing and all that mess.....