Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Questions and Complaints About the New Format Are Collected Here (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/questions-complaints-about-new-format-collected-here-t308875.html)

Patricia Drew 12-31-2019 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ (Post 8345472)
if you had bothered to read any of the other threads on this topic, and my responses, you'd know what is going on.

this mess is temporary.
change of this type is rarely fun.
however, if some of what i have seen when the full site is operational holds true, it will be better than before.

patience.

i will keep you as informed as possible.

in the meantime, let's all put on our Big Girl panties and deal with it.

Thanks for the update. Please, please tell me that Chat Room will be back ...

patricej 12-31-2019 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by 1Nanoo (Post 8345553)
I am confused about what is happening. All I know is that I really miss the Quilting Board Daily Digest. I also miss having font large enough so that I can easily read it. Change for the sake of change is a waste of time. If one cannot improve the product, please leave it alone.

you can control your font size using your browser's setting.

patricej 12-31-2019 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Patricia Drew (Post 8345614)
Thanks for the update. Please, please tell me that Chat Room will be back ...

i make no promises.
it is at the very bottom of the list.

nativetexan 12-31-2019 11:01 AM

think i see it now, under my picture and Welcome with my forum name.

Jingle 12-31-2019 11:01 AM

Once they change it they never return to the way it was.

Second time they have changed.

M cubed 12-31-2019 11:08 AM

I do like this new look. I have had a very difficult time getting in at all and find that this is very difficult to navigate. I don't like to have to hunt for the next thread or try to figure out if I even have the latest. What happened to the resources page? Where are the thumbnail identifiers?

hray 12-31-2019 11:32 AM

Love the new format on my iPad! Bookmark worked fine, logged me in on the first try. Excellent!!

I’d been afraid they were closing Quilting Board when it wouldn’t work at all for a few days!!

ptquilts 12-31-2019 11:46 AM

I'm not seeing any teal - chocolate brown borders on both sides.

patricej 12-31-2019 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 8345519)
Please go back to the old way.

that is not going to happen.
the tech team will, however, work hard over the next weeks or so to make it look more similar to the old format if possible.

take some time to fish around the menu bars.
there are new things i like.

and check out the FAQ on the top menu.
i haven't had time to read all of it but what i have read has been helpful.

cashs_mom 12-31-2019 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingshorttimer (Post 8345426)
opened today for first time and wow! what happened? the whole screen page seems to have shrunk, making it hard to read and the picutres miniscule. Is there a way to enlarge it to full screen? If not, I find it hard to read and hard on my eyes. Help please!

I agree. The new format is very hard to read. On the main page that titles are on 2 or 3 lines and the tiny pictures are terrible. So much clicking and opening to see a pic. I had to quit the MSQC forum several years ago because of this format. *sigh*