Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Questions and Complaints About the New Format Are Collected Here (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/questions-complaints-about-new-format-collected-here-t308875.html)

IrishNY 01-06-2020 02:31 PM

Today I am being asked if I want to leave the page and have to click "Leave Page" every time I hit the back arrow within a thread or leaving a thread. It's never happened before on this site. It's kind of a pain.

patricej 01-06-2020 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by IrishNY (Post 8348323)
Today I am being asked if I want to leave the page and have to click "Leave Page" every time I hit the back arrow within a thread or leaving a thread. It's never happened before on this site. It's kind of a pain.

had you started to post a comment and changed your mind?
or were you just trying to click back because you were done reading and wanted to get back where you started?
mobile view?
full site view?
logged in at the time?
browser?

i need details.

granky 01-06-2020 02:43 PM

PatriceJ...thank you for your patience. I know we are a royal pain in the kiester, but we really don't mean to be. Thanks again, from all of us.

patricej 01-06-2020 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8348329)
PatriceJ...thank you for your patience. I know we are a royal pain in the kiester, but we really don't mean to be. Thanks again, from all of us.

a few have caused me pain where i sit, but i just delete their nonsense and move on.
most everybody has made me very proud.
constructive reports of genuine problems, supportive posts, and generally adult behavior. [thumbs up.]

the moderators are hangin' in there, too.
i owe everybody a new bottle of aspirin, i think.

Dedemac 01-06-2020 07:49 PM

Has anyone else noticed the calender with birthdays is stuck in 2018?

patricej 01-07-2020 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 8348435)
Has anyone else noticed the calender with birthdays is stuck in 2018?

thanks for the report.
i have sent it forward to the techs.

AZ Jane 01-07-2020 05:49 AM

Thrilled that my personal albums are back, took me a minute to realize they are now on the right side of the page. But. I do not see a way to add new photos to an established album. Am I missing something?

patricej 01-07-2020 06:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by AZ Jane (Post 8348507)
Am I missing something?

i think so.

ibex94 01-07-2020 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ (Post 8348325)
had you started to post a comment and changed your mind?
or were you just trying to click back because you were done reading and wanted to get back where you started?
mobile view?
full site view?
logged in at the time?
browser?

i need details.

Hi. Regarding the "Leave Site" message....I get the same message everytime I click on any link within the quilting board. For instance, try to go to the next page (or previous page) of a thread, click on a thumbnail, change threads, go to send a personal message, etc.

I am logged in. I use google chrome on a windows 10 operating system. I am on a PC.

Thank you for trying to clear up all these problems!

patricej 01-07-2020 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by ibex94 (Post 8348525)
Hi. I get the same message everytime I click on any link. For instance, try to go to the next page o a thread, click on a thumbnail, change threads, go to send a personal message, etc.

I am logged in. I use google chrome on a windows 10 operating system. I am on a PC.

Thank you for trying to clear up all these problems!

i have forgotten so much about such things since i retired i will have to consult my tech POC.
they are up to their eyeballs in new CA laws and my "honey-do" lists.
might take a bit to get some suggestions.