Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Who is “head” of the Quilting Board? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/who-%93head%94-quilting-board-t298349.html)

crafty pat 07-25-2018 11:27 AM

Thank you all so much for all you do to give us this wonderful place to join with others who love quilting. It is such a good place for all quilters old and just learning to meet and share what we do and how with others.

NewNonni 08-06-2018 04:27 PM

PatriceJ and QuiltnNan, I have No idea if you will read this, but thank you both So very much for all your volunteer time and Hard work. I (and many others) really appreciate everything that you do behind the scenes! I was the first one to start this thread , and I am ashamed that life and its problems got in the way! Wow, I had No idea how it was run , etc. Thank you for your explanations and answers! I just Love this board. I personally feel that I would be lost without you! Thank you again!!!

QuiltnNan 08-08-2018 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by NewNonni (Post 8107127)
PatriceJ and QuiltnNan, I have Nno idea if you will read this, but thank you both So very much for all your volunteer time and Hard work. I (and many others) really appreciate everything that you do behind the scenes! I was the first one to start this thread , and I am ashamed that life and its problems got in the way! Wow, I had No idea how it was run , etc. Thank you for your explanations and answers! I just Love this board. I personally feel that I would be lost without you! Thank you again!!!

you are welcome

patricej 08-09-2018 03:10 AM

thank you for the compliments.
not to take away from your kindness but please don't forget the other members of the moderator team. :)

Mumto2 08-09-2018 03:31 AM

I have been a member for all of 24 hours but am pretty sure I am going to love it. Thanks to this thread I now know you are all volunteers and want to add my Thank You.

Going to admit I was wondering about a like button myself and after thinking about it agree comments are nicer.

NewNonni 08-09-2018 08:32 AM

NewNonni here again. Thank all of the volunteers who put in So much time and work for those Wonderful Quilting Board! You are the highlight of my internet experience, And at times, I don’t know what I do without you (probably give up on quilting!!!).

toverly 08-09-2018 11:17 AM

Thank y'all for all that you do. Especially putting my posts into the right board. I always seem to get that wrong. I think its because I always go to the What's New tab and read from there, it's all mixed up for me anyway. But it gets where it needs to go thanks to you and other volunteers.

barny 08-09-2018 02:03 PM

I read these thoughts from everyone on here every day. I thank PatriceJ and moderators for the way it is kept going. There are so many good men and women on here with their ideas and work that is done. So, so beautiful!