Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Problem with Quilting Board ? >

Problem with Quilting Board ?

Problem with Quilting Board ?

Old 11-19-2015, 03:26 AM

Default Problem with Quilting Board ?

For the past week or more, I have not been getting my subscribed threads sent by email each evening. Last night and this morning, there have been "page not found" errors coming up when I try to go to the Daily Digest through my morning Quilting Board emails. Has anyone else had problems with their Quilting Board emails? Just checking.....
Old 11-19-2015, 03:36 AM

Yesterday, I started getting the page not found when trying to log on. For some reason my Bookmark to Quilting Board no longer worked. I created a new bookmark yesterday and had to do the same today.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:42 AM

I am getting the QB emails to my inbox daily. The problem today is when I click on the blue words to bring me to the daily digest, I am taken to a blank page and the link is not the quilting boards. It has the word campaign in the links name. I went to my book marks and was able to view the Home page. I can not however view today's daily digest. It brings me to the blank page again when I tried.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:50 AM

Mine is just an white blank page, nothing pops up! But I can get on the look at pic page
Old 11-19-2015, 03:53 AM

I had this same problem about a year or so ago and I thought the site had been taken down or something. I was quite sad about it. I tried emailing about the problem and got no reply. Finally I put "Quilting Board" in the browser and it came up. I could sign in like I had before. Then I select "recent topics" and a list of500 topics appear. I was amazed at the breadth of topics covered, far more than had been in the email I had originally received. So, now I just go to Quilting Board on my drop down list each morning and spend my 30 minute allowance looking at wonderful quilts and learning lots of new things from others. I still don't know all the 'ins and outs' but that is OK.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:38 AM

Same here, no "daily digest" page, just takes me to error page. Same ol' same ol'. For some reason, "they" don't really like us going to the daily digest and I think they want to eliminate it altogether. JMHO.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:55 AM

My Daily Digest page comes up blank too. But if you click on the Pictures of Quilts link it works, then click on the far left Home tab the full home page does come up. Then you can go to Main or whichever section you want. This happened last year for a couple of weeks too.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:03 AM

I'm also experiencing the "blank page" problem. A bit frustrating but managing to get round it.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:18 AM

Looks like we sure notice when our Quilting Board is on the blink!!!! Thanks to those who figure out the problems and fix them!!
Old 11-19-2015, 05:18 AM

No, I've not had any problems. But I bet it's frustrating not to get to the quilting board. I've once had that problem when I transferred my email address, but other than that, no problems and no worries. Sorry you're having trouble.