Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Repeated Sign Ins? >

Repeated Sign Ins?

Repeated Sign Ins?

Old 12-11-2023, 08:46 AM
Power Poster

Default Repeated Sign Ins?

Anyone else having trouble staying signed in? The board keeps bumping me off and asking me to sign in again. This is the first time this has happened to me in 10+ years on the board.
Old 12-11-2023, 08:55 AM

Clean your computer of cookies and do a virus check. I have not had problems but I do log out upon occasion. The admins may be tweaking software right now.
Old 12-11-2023, 09:04 AM

I've been having a lot of problems staying logged in right now. About a week ago I asked in the Bonnie Hunter thread if anyone else had noticed it. I don't perma sign in on any boards. I've always had problems with my long-winded typing responses and have learned to copy before posting just in case. But these disconnects are often. I also clear my cookies and browsing history often. I should probably do a deep clean/scan on general principles.

Sometimes I do get logged off when using the back arrows (I was wondering if it was from before I logged in) but that is not consistent but something I was able to check.

Right now I'm getting a weird thing where the logo and stuff shows in my response box. Usually an update (F5 key) clears it out.
Old 12-11-2023, 09:12 AM

Replying in QB has been a problem like you mentioned Iceblossom. I will try the F5 key and see if that helps. Sometimes I type a response and the Post Quick Reply button isn't there to press. I suspect it is a QB software issue. I hope our board hasn't been hacked!
Old 12-24-2023, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post

Right now I'm getting a weird thing where the logo and stuff shows in my response box. Usually an update (F5 key) clears it out.
I have been getting the same for months. It is difficult to respond to others or to post anything. Takes way too much time when a simple click should allow the user to post a message. I have tried logging out then logging in. Works randomly. I tried the F5 thing and it worked .... this time.

Help administrators! We seem to have a problem that is not limited to just one individual. When I look at the names who are having the same problem, it is frequent posters who are struggling with the site and responding to posts. Frustrating and discouraging when the process doesn't allow responses.