Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Script Errors >

Script Errors

Script Errors

Old 08-14-2012, 11:34 AM

I posted the sloooow thread before seeing this one. (the board was slllooowww so couldn't maneuver very well) I am running FF, not sure what version but not the newest and WinXP with this problem. I was running Win98 and an old IE but got shut out when you had an upgrade a few months ago here. Hope I don't get shut out again, love it here. I'll probably go to the library to get my QB fix until people figure things out.

piney
Old 08-15-2012, 06:01 AM

I was getting REALLY annoyed with QB and the jerkiness of scrolling and typing on PMs. Then I got a script error this morning. This is the only site I have problems with. I am running Firefox 14.0.1 on a fairly new laptop with Windows 7. I did a search on the script error I got and one of the solutions was to install YesScript as an add-on to Firefox. After installation, I added QB to the list to block any scripts from running that I think are coming from advertising on the site. So far, QB seems to be acting normally with no scrolling or script issues.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:11 AM

Just to give another update on the slowness of scrolling and script errors I was having...since adding on YesScript to Firefox, QB has been running super smooth for me. I have been logging in a different times in the last 24 hours and no issues! Just call me a happy camper.