Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Still not receiving emails at my new email address >

Still not receiving emails at my new email address

Still not receiving emails at my new email address

Old 12-28-2022, 08:08 AM

Default Still not receiving emails at my new email address

I had to get a new computer and a new email address on 9-13-2021. I have notified Quiltingboard on multiple occasions about my new email address. As of today, December 28, 2022, I am still not receiving any emails. I kept my username and password. The only thing changed is the email address. I have been a member with QB since December 22, 2010. I enjoy receiving QB and really hope this can be finally fixed. Thank you for correcting this issue. My present email will probably be attached to this message - but, just in case it isn't, I'll give it to you again. [email protected] Looking forward to receiving your emails again.
Sharon
Old 12-28-2022, 10:40 AM

You might find earlier posts about this issue informative.
No Emails
Still no Daily updates
Old 12-28-2022, 04:13 PM
Administrator

I'll make sure your new email is subscribed to our newsletter.

EDIT: To anyone else having issues, just enter your name and new email on the "Free Quilting Newsletter" fields on the right of the forums and press submit.

Originally Posted by hunters grammy View Post
I had to get a new computer and a new email address on 9-13-2021. I have notified Quiltingboard on multiple occasions about my new email address. As of today, December 28, 2022, I am still not receiving any emails. I kept my username and password. The only thing changed is the email address. I have been a member with QB since December 22, 2010. I enjoy receiving QB and really hope this can be finally fixed. Thank you for correcting this issue. My present email will probably be attached to this message - but, just in case it isn't, I'll give it to you again. [email protected] Looking forward to receiving your emails again.
Sharon