Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts >

Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts

Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts

Old 12-26-2022, 06:11 PM
  #2411  
Super Member
 
Judith1005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: *where the sun almost always shines*
Posts: 9,323
Default

Originally Posted by Anael View Post
Because I finished an UFO (a small one but still an UFO LOL) I allowed myself to start a new quilt.
Here is the start of Boho Heart.
Anael, very pretty colors you are using. I love this pattern.
Judith1005 is offline  
Old 12-26-2022, 10:53 PM
  #2412  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Anael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 6,055
Default

Thanks Judith! I can't believe I started Boho that long ago!!!! Didn't add much blocks to it. Life got in the way big time
Anael is offline  
Old 12-27-2022, 06:56 AM
  #2413  
Super Member
 
Judith1005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: *where the sun almost always shines*
Posts: 9,323
Default

Originally Posted by Anael View Post
Thanks Judith! I can't believe I started Boho that long ago!!!! Didn't add much blocks to it. Life got in the way big time
Life does tend to do that sometimes. I haven't done much quilting the last year. Motivation has been a real struggle. But, I am working on finding it. I love your Boho Heart colors. I love the pattern. But, it is not one i will start anytime soon. I have way to many to finish before I can even think about starting something else. But, I think I will start a list of quilts I would like to do in the future. I need to bring my quilting down to start a quilt, finish said quilt. I will get more accomplished that way. And, it wont be so overwhelming.
Judith1005 is offline  
Old 12-27-2022, 11:07 AM
  #2414  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Anael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 6,055
Default

Reported both posts from Ligabet.
Anael is offline  
Old 12-27-2022, 11:07 AM
  #2415  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Anael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 6,055
Default

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Life does tend to do that sometimes. I haven't done much quilting the last year. Motivation has been a real struggle. But, I am working on finding it. I love your Boho Heart colors. I love the pattern. But, it is not one i will start anytime soon. I have way to many to finish before I can even think about starting something else. But, I think I will start a list of quilts I would like to do in the future. I need to bring my quilting down to start a quilt, finish said quilt. I will get more accomplished that way. And, it wont be so overwhelming.
I haven't done any quilting this year. I made a few blocks but that's about it. I did a lot of crocheting though. Does that count too?
Anael is offline  
Old 12-27-2022, 03:14 PM
  #2416  
Super Member
 
Judith1005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: *where the sun almost always shines*
Posts: 9,323
Default

Yes Anael, crocheting does count. At least your doing something. I've made a ton of tiny doll clothes this year. And, they were fun. I just need something different. So, back to quilting for a bit. I sitll have like 4 or 5 quitls to bind that were quilted much earlier in the year. (Not by me, lol, by a professional quilter in the area.)
Judith1005 is offline  
Old 01-06-2023, 10:52 AM
  #2417  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 430
Default

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Here she is…so glad this project is done…
I just found this thread. Your Smitten is lovely! This is one of my current projects. Good to see a finished one!
sue z q is offline  
Old 01-06-2023, 11:10 AM
  #2418  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Anael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 6,055
Default

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Yes Anael, crocheting does count. At least your doing something. I've made a ton of tiny doll clothes this year. And, they were fun. I just need something different. So, back to quilting for a bit. I sitll have like 4 or 5 quitls to bind that were quilted much earlier in the year. (Not by me, lol, by a professional quilter in the area.)
I need to finish projects, that's why I'm crotheting. And I wasn't able to sew, that was another problem
When I finish the current project I still have 2 to go, then I can start with finishing quilt projects LOL. Don't ask how many because I have no idea. At least 2 Kingwell quilts in the making, that's for sure.
Anael is offline  
Old 01-06-2023, 11:11 AM
  #2419  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Anael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 6,055
Default

Originally Posted by sue z q View Post
I just found this thread. Your Smitten is lovely! This is one of my current projects. Good to see a finished one!
Hi Sue z.q. Welcome to our little corner of the board. Please share what you've made!!
Anael is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Teen
Pictures
75
03-01-2020 05:52 AM
SusieQOH
Main
8
07-11-2019 03:57 AM
Teen
Pictures
58
05-21-2019 04:42 PM
ceannastahr
Pictures
16
02-08-2008 10:44 AM
ceannastahr
Pictures
16
11-09-2007 09:08 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FREE Quilting Newsletter