Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   2013 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/2013-ufo-challenge-month-t209986.html)

michelleoc 08-27-2013 06:57 AM

carriem-great finish!

nanna-up-north 08-29-2013 06:27 AM

It's so pretty, carriem. .... another one to check off the list. Congrats.

I've been gone a few days and have a garage sale coming up this weekend. Then, back to quilting.... promise.

michelleoc 08-31-2013 02:51 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Well, nothing like waiting until the last day to post. I got a few things done this month. Not that impressive, when you think that they've been in the "the top is complete but I hate sandwiching" pile. Once I started using Elmer's, things have been going a lot faster. Last month I found a previously-hidden bin with MORE BOM's!! OMG, so with the finishes this month, I'm down to a measly even 50 left to finish![ATTACH=CONFIG]433431[/ATTACH]First attempt at mug rugs. If I make about a million of them, I might start to make a dent in my scrap bins!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]433433[/ATTACH]For this one, I had a black and white photocopy from some magazine with everything cut out, but no instructions. Hence, I don't know how long it's been hanging around or what it is called.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]433434[/ATTACH]We're all Ears from McCall's Quilting January/February 2013 made with flannel scraps.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]433436[/ATTACH]All Shook Up from a book called Six Halves Make a Whole by Susan Knapp & Mary Jane Mattingly.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]433437[/ATTACH]Fresh Tradition from American Patchwork & Quilting, February 2007.

carriem 08-31-2013 03:21 PM

michelleoc--these are some great finishes. I really like the Fresh Traditions one.

Emma S 08-31-2013 04:47 PM

Michele: Some amazing finishes. I especially like the nameless on. Such bright beautiful colors and the boarder floral works so well with the other blocks. Congrats on all of the finishes.

nanna-up-north 09-01-2013 03:51 AM

Oh my! Impressive finishes to say the least. I really like the bunny one.... really cute. I wish I were as quick as you.... but I'm getting some done.... now to get back to sewing.

BoJangles 09-01-2013 05:22 AM

Carriem, congratulations on your wall hanging - very pretty!

Michelleoc, wow great finishes! I really like the no name one too!

I just finished piecing my August finish so I will get it quilted and post it - probably sometime in the next couple weeks!

Nancy

jolo 09-01-2013 05:22 AM

well after many months Im back. dont know how I have missed this board. I have been so busy and have finished 6 fuos . Of course I have started some more too. lol. I have 2 more that I have finished the blocks and now to set them together and get them quilted. Hope to be faithful to the board again. Jo

Emma S 09-01-2013 06:07 AM

Jolo: Welcome back. Congrats on the finishes. Can we see pictures?

michelleoc 09-01-2013 07:43 AM

Jolo: Would LOVE to see pictures!