Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

lynnie 04-18-2015 02:57 PM

beautiful kitties. love that black one!!

QuiltE 04-18-2015 03:18 PM

Nothing better than snoozin' in the sun! :)

I was at friends' farm today .... and they found their first batch of spring kitties, just before I arrived. So I got my IRL kitty fix .... :D

Momma is a tri .... babes, one is a pale ginger, the other paler still with white (what I call cream puff!) and two blacks, one with a wee bit of ginger, the other with white fluff in his ears! They are SO healthy and would be old enough to leave the nest. NO, I am not getting a kitty, but oh so tempting!

oksewglad 04-18-2015 03:40 PM

Ah kitty cats...Our Border collies have very little time for them, but they are getting lax in their old age for just now our mommy cat is sitting on the porch as comfy as you please. I haven't had a cat near my door in + 20 years when we brought home our first BC. In the last couple of years we finally have cats in the barn again...

QuiltE 04-18-2015 06:12 PM

............. any new puppies yet??????

Yes, sadly, not always the best mix ... and the cats usually lose out.

Our dogs were the opposite ... though they were not given a choice! :D
They knew there would be no tormenting allowed or they would suffer the consequences.
So they either ignored the cats, or you would go into the barn and the dog and cats would all be in a clump and sleeping together!

JeanieG 04-18-2015 08:13 PM

Yes, my cat and dog always slept together in the garage. I did not allow them into the house at night. Of course, we don't have really cold weather here in the winter either - it rarely gets into the 30's.

Anael 04-19-2015 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And another beautiful day :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]517391[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 04-19-2015 03:22 PM

Gosh the twins are getting so big. What a cute photo, I'm so glad you can enjoy these precious babies! Thanks so much for the updated photo!

oksewglad 04-19-2015 04:10 PM

No puppies...probably no more to come. Silk has earned a long deserved rest.

Looks like Oma is enjoying more than just sunshine:). How. Fast they grow.

DS #3 called earlier..They are at the hospital so Grand #11 is on her way...

QuiltE 04-19-2015 05:43 PM

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee a new Grand is on his/her way! :)

And it looks like Oma is getting computer lessons!!!
Sweeeeeeeet!
Looks like a GRAND day ... weatherwise and more so, for time spent with the Grands! :)

mirabelle 04-20-2015 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What a beautiful photo Anael ----- pssstt next time turn your head ok...

I have had to put Jane away for a few weeks as this is what I am working on. I STUPIDLY said I would help piece the next raffle quilt for my patchwork group. Next thing I know I am bring the whole thing home being told "no rush, September would be good"... Sooooooooo I figured it would get stuck into it and get it finished and out of my hair. I started a few days after Easter and hope to have it finished next week.