Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

Anael 05-14-2013 05:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I did with the Friendship Block I got from QuiltE. It's a simple embroidery design, I hope she will like it. I will send it on it's way to Canada this week :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413416[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 05-14-2013 05:52 AM

[QUOTE=Anael;6063115]This is what I did with the Friendship Block I got from QuiltE. It's a simple embroidery design, I hope she will like it. I will send it on it's way to Canada this week :) /QUOTE]

You're worried whether I'd Like It?
No, I don't ..... I'm beyond that and ecstatic about it!! :D

Oh so talented you are with your embroidery work! :)

Thank you SO much, Anael!!

homecaregiver 05-14-2013 06:16 AM

What a wonderful idea you came up with. And the projects pictured are really very good.
Pat

Anael 05-14-2013 06:30 AM

[QUOTE=QuiltE;6063186]

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6063115)
This is what I did with the Friendship Block I got from QuiltE. It's a simple embroidery design, I hope she will like it. I will send it on it's way to Canada this week :) /QUOTE]

You're worried whether I'd Like It?
No, I don't ..... I'm beyond that and ecstatic about it!! :D

Oh so talented you are with your embroidery work! :)

Thank you SO much, Anael!!

You're very welcome and thank you:)
I thought with only the 'A' you still know who made it ;)

DogHouseMom 05-14-2013 06:45 AM

Anael - very pretty block! I forgot to take a picture of the one that I sent her before I posted it. QuiltE promised she would send me a pic. Of course knowing her ... my block has been sitting starving for attention in her PO box for days because she hasn't been to the post office yet!

QuiltE 05-14-2013 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 6063321)
Anael - very pretty block! I forgot to take a picture of the one that I sent her before I posted it. QuiltE promised she would send me a pic. Of course knowing her ... my block has been sitting starving for attention in her PO box for days because she hasn't been to the post office yet!

You know me, oh too well!!!! :D

TODAY ... I PROMISE!!

nellybelle 05-14-2013 07:11 AM

I love, love, Muv's teapot on a cover for a teapot!!!!!

Anael 05-14-2013 07:24 AM

DHM, it's cold in Ontario :D :D Maybe she's waiting for spring?

QuiltE 05-14-2013 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6063391)
DHM, it's cold in Ontario :D :D Maybe she's waiting for spring?

Thanks for the "excuse" Anael ... too ccccccold to go to the Post Office! :)

Oh I'm waiting for spring all right .....

The only problem is, that soon our American friends will start believing they do need to bring their skiis to Canada. Believe me ... it's NOT true!!!!!!!!

Anael 05-14-2013 07:43 AM

You just promised DHM to go to the postoffice today :D