Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   "Fun on the Farm" Free BOM from Eleanor Burns (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/fun-farm-free-bom-eleanor-burns-t298654.html)

Teen 12-04-2018 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by JENNR8R (Post 8168873)
'Ol Tom Gobble made it through another Thanksgiving unscathed.

Your raw edge applique work is amazing. He turned out awesome...

Teen 12-04-2018 07:20 PM

Judith...your sunflower and FD blocks are beautiful. You are catching up!

NZ...I love your turkey and that you redesigned for a more traditional look. Very creative....

lawsonmugs 12-05-2018 04:23 PM

Boy I thought by now we would see at least 1 cow done. My husband is in the hosp. with pneumonia so I don't have time right now for sewing. Hope to see some cows soon.

retiredteacher09 12-05-2018 04:46 PM

Oh, lawsonmugs, I am so sorry to hear that your husband is in the hospital with pneumonia. :( I got my follow up pneumonia shot earlier this week but I know it doesn't prevent all types. Sending a prayer.

As of now, I am just following along. I plan to start eventually but trying to finish the reorganization of my sewing areas first along with some work-in-progress projects.

By the time I get started, I will have such wonderful ideas from following this thread. Thanks for sharing.

JENNR8R 12-05-2018 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How Now Brown Cow... I didn't like the cow block on Eleanor's site so I did my own cow from some free clipart.

Mariposa 12-05-2018 05:48 PM

Mary~ praying for your hubby~

Nice work Jenn!

NZquilter 12-05-2018 06:52 PM

Prayers for your husband, Mary!

Jenn, I love your cow! I might do something similar if that is okay? I like the applique vs the pieced in this quilt and my two year old daughter is taking great interest and pride in each block! I think it will be her's once it is done. :)

JENNR8R 12-05-2018 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by NZquilter (Post 8171678)
Jenn, I love your cow! I might do something similar if that is okay?

I would be honored if I inspired you to do something different. :)

lawsonmugs 12-06-2018 06:35 AM

JENN love your cow. Nice and colorful. Thank you all for the prayers. He's 81 and can use all the prayers he gets. He was doing better yesterday. Been in hospital 10 days now.

Teen 12-06-2018 12:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mary...Thinking of you and prayers lifted!!!

trying to catch up.....Here's my barn since I didn't really care for EB barn... The PP is from quilter cache and printed out a bit wonky and not sized correctly but, oh well...can't really tell unless you are the quilter police..lol...The little cow is a patch I picked up last week on a display at my mail center. Thought he was goofy so...I'm goofy...perfect! I bought some pigs too but didn't add them on the block... Turkey and cow to go...