Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   International Patriotic Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/international-patriotic-challenge-t186260.html)

Liz92B 02-19-2013 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
works4me - have you tried the Northcott "fabric locator" ? - they ask for your province and give you a list of who has what in stock (sample screendump):
[ATTACH=CONFIG]396275[/ATTACH]

works4me 02-19-2013 04:20 PM

Thanks. I've already arranged to buy some more of a couple of the Oh Canada fabrics from 2012 as well as the Oh Canada 2 for 2013 from Along Came Quilting in Alberta.

She is amazing to deal with.

Liz92B 02-19-2013 08:18 PM

she must be amazing, their website sez they're out of the 2012 stuff! (my guild meets in their classroom)

Originally Posted by works4me (Post 5873614)
Thanks. I've already arranged to buy some more of a couple of the Oh Canada fabrics from 2012 as well as the Oh Canada 2 for 2013 from Along Came Quilting in Alberta.

She is amazing to deal with.

works4me 02-20-2013 07:28 AM

More is on the way. :) Cool that you meet in their classroom.

Jenniky 02-20-2013 12:01 PM

Works4me.. Honestly my mouth dropped when I saw your Something International quilt top all together. I am sure it will win many a contest. It is so original and beautiful. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jenniky 02-20-2013 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 5870173)
Oh, Oh, OH!!! You'll be in TX & only a few hours from me!!!!! We can meet in Lubbock!!! I've want ta go on a FART in Lubbock for way too long. :)

We have a standing date for a FART in Lubbock just need to figure when. :)

dublb 02-20-2013 12:10 PM

Awsome!!!!!

works4me 02-20-2013 12:20 PM

Thank you. I still think it's rather busy.

Sure fits the theme of this thread, though. :D

Jenniky 03-03-2013 06:59 AM

Im watching the sunrise and it looks to be another beautiful day here in Golden Valley, AZ. :thumbup: How is everyone doing?

Im back to my old self and have five or maybe eight projects going at the same time. :D Last night I saw a Quilts for Valor pattern that Im very interested in and am thinking I will order the entire kit. Well soon as I can get someone to put the new mail box in the ground for me. Menfolk gotta love em. :) Then there is the drive to the post office to inform them we are officially ready to be on the mailing route. ;) I also signed up for a quilt class in Kingman in March at the one and only LQS. I cant remember what the technique is called but I have not done it before.. will keep you posted on that fun as it comes around. :thumbup: Have a great day ladies.

Hugs, Jen

QuiltE 03-03-2013 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jenniky (Post 5900696)
Im watching the sunrise and it looks to be another beautiful day here in Golden Valley, AZ. :thumbup: How is everyone doing?

Im back to my old self and have five or maybe eight projects going at the same time. :D Last night I saw a Quilts for Valor pattern that Im very interested in and am thinking I will order the entire kit. Well soon as I can get someone to put the new mail box in the ground for me. Menfolk gotta love em. :) Then there is the drive to the post office to inform them we are officially ready to be on the mailing route. ;) I also signed up for a quilt class in Kingman in March at the one and only LQS. I cant remember what the technique is called but I have not done it before.. will keep you posted on that fun as it comes around. :thumbup: Have a great day ladies.

Hugs, Jen

Looks like Golden Valley is meant for you! :)
Too funny ... signed up for a class and have not clue what it is for.
I read into that, that you are involved and that's the important thing in all of this!! :D