Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Newbies challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/newbies-challenge-t38362.html)

BKinCO 03-02-2010 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by amma
I am so excited about this new endeavor :D:D:D
I wonder if we can get it stickied to the top of the Main section? That way it will be seen by more, and we can get more adoptions going :D:D:D

Amma, I was just thinking the same thing! I had a hard time finding this thread earlier!!! And I need to be adopted :)

Rhonda 03-02-2010 07:59 PM

I wonder if we can get it stickied to the top of the Main section? That way it will be seen by more, and we can get more adoptions going :D:D:D

The title should be Adopt a Newbie Please? LOL

quazyquilter 03-02-2010 08:12 PM

hi this is quazyquilter, how would we get it there?

sharon b 03-02-2010 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by quazyquilter

hi this is quazyquilter, how would we get it there?

Contact admin or one of his helpers :wink: also known as moderators

amma 03-02-2010 08:28 PM

I sent a PM to PatriceJ asking her about this :D:D:D

quazyquilter 03-02-2010 08:29 PM

I sent a PM to PatriceJ asking her about this :D:D:D

Thanks amma, I sent one to her, also.. :thumbup:

patricej 03-03-2010 02:15 AM

if somebody will offer to organize this as an activity, i'll stickyfy it. by organize, i don't mean making it all complicated or setting rules. just keeping track of who wants to be a mentor, who needs a mentor, and who's been matched up.

if readers see results, the topic will hold more interest and generate more participation.

quazyquilter 03-03-2010 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
if somebody will offer to organize this as an activity, i'll stickyfy it. by organize, i don't mean making it all complicated or setting rules. just keeping track of who wants to be a mentor, who needs a mentor, and who's been matched up.

if readers see results, the topic will hold more interest and generate more participation.

Even though this was my idea, I am not computer savvy or knowledgeable enough to do this, is there a volunteer out there?
(please, please, please)

tkhooper 03-03-2010 05:15 AM

I can do that. Keep track that is.

quazyquilter 03-03-2010 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by tkhooper
I can do that. Keep track that is.

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you!! :-) :lol: :thumbup: