Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   UFO Challenge of the Month 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ufo-challenge-month-2011-a-t85770.html)

jillaine 03-06-2011 12:39 PM

I'm convinced that 95% of quilters are owned by cats.

biscuitqueen 03-06-2011 07:09 PM

Thanks everyone for your help, one more Q. how do I post here on this thread, where do I put the picture? When I posted my UFOs there wasn't a choise for the UFO challenge. Explain this like I'm 2. I'm blonde so be patient w/ me.

biscuitqueen 03-06-2011 07:11 PM

that is soooo cute, I really like your inspector. Kinda reminds me of the one I rescued last year. He was such a cool cat. Hate to see them leave.

burnsk 03-06-2011 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by biscuitqueen
Thanks everyone for your help, one more Q. how do I post here on this thread, where do I put the picture? When I posted my UFOs there wasn't a choise for the UFO challenge. Explain this like I'm 2. I'm blonde so be patient w/ me.

Hit "reply" to one of the posts on this thread and you can reply and attach your pictures. DO NOT preview your reply, just hit 'send' when you're done or the pictures will disappear.

biscuitqueen 03-06-2011 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my Jan. UFO. My mom sent me a stack of wool squares I had no idea what to do with them. I layed them out, sewed them together. The back was just pulled to the front and tied with varigated yarn. I had bought a wool back for it but they cut it crooked and I used it for batting. I'm giving this quilt to a friend who really likes wool. She fell in love with it. I think it's at the end of her ber w/ all of the frogs. I gave her a log cabin I had finished for her for Christmas.

Sage's wool quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157723[/ATTACH]

biscuitqueen 03-06-2011 08:08 PM

you guys are awsome, I don't care what the bathroom wall says. I did it. this calls for a jack and coke. lol

wildyard 03-06-2011 08:22 PM

you guys are awsome, I don't care what the bathroom wall says. I did it. this calls for a jack and coke. lol

WOOHOOO!! You go girl!

burnsk 03-06-2011 10:52 PM

:thumbup: My kind of gal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mimiknoxtaylor 03-07-2011 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got all my basting stitches out of my Feb. UFO so here's the picture. I made this for youngest son's GF who was in a terrible auto accident Dec. 3rd. Put the top together really fast a few days after but with the holidays etc left it to the side. Now to wash it & take it to her. She's still in rehab so I'm not too far behind

Lana's quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120472[/ATTACH]

Beginner10 03-07-2011 01:09 PM

Very Pretty Mimi...love those colors :-P