Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
QB Quilt Contest!!  - Lap Quilts made with Traditional Piecing - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! >

QB Quilt Contest!! - Lap Quilts made with Traditional Piecing - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

QB Quilt Contest!! - Lap Quilts made with Traditional Piecing - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Old 06-09-2011, 08:00 AM

Cool sounds like fun and can't wait to see what everyone does.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I apologize for all the confusion. I am learning and next contest all will be spelled out in the original post. This one we will just have to shake the bugs out of it and use it as a trial run!!
I think you are doing a great job of working out the bugs (and anyone else who is shaking with you). Thanks for the effort and I think this is exciting!
Old 06-09-2011, 01:55 PM

OK, I am definately in!! It will be fun no matter what bugs are still crawling around on it!! LOL :lol:

(brain spinning....!!!) Ideas, ideas!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 06-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Power Poster

Long as they aren't June bugs!! I have a fascination with bugs in general and spiders but June bugs are so sticky and annoying! I haven't seen many this year tho.

So bugs aside I hope you all have a great time with this. And as I don't make big quilts I get the pleasure of seeing all of your efforts!!
Old 06-09-2011, 03:48 PM

Long as they aren't June bugs!! I have a fascination with bugs in general and spiders but June bugs are so sticky and annoying! I haven't seen many this year tho.

So bugs aside I hope you all have a great time with this. And as I don't make big quilts I get the pleasure of seeing all of your efforts!!
I can send you some June bugs & stink bugs LOL
Old 06-09-2011, 03:53 PM

looking for to all the entries........
Old 06-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LAB55

I"ll pass! LOL I do think bugs in general are interesting to look at. Some have feathery wings and some are red or green or all shades of colors. They come in all shapes and sizes.

The biggest reason I don't like the June bugs is I usually have to turn the outside light on to let the dogs out and when you open the door the dumb June bugs get in and if they land on you they are so sticky! I dislike stepping on them. Hate the sound!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by LAB55

I"ll pass! LOL I do think bugs in general are interesting to look at. Some have feathery wings and some are red or green or all shades of colors. They come in all shapes and sizes.

The biggest reason I don't like the June bugs is I usually have to turn the outside light on to let the dogs out and when you open the door the dumb June bugs get in and if they land on you they are so sticky! I dislike stepping on them. Hate the sound!
I know it ! When I take our dogs out, I always get buzzed & the one dog tries to eat them. LOL
Old 06-09-2011, 06:23 PM

Let the scramble to finish quilts begin! This should be fun.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:30 PM

Wow, thanks for doing this. This is funny, all the questions that are popping up! I agree, we need more fun things!