Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Chocolate Wave Zucchini Bread

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocola...ad/Detail.aspx

I've been making zucchini bread for years and have tried many recipes, but this one is THE BEST!! Enjoy!

This bread has an awesome taste to it but I had to make it twice to get it right. It was well worth it.

I stopped reading all these quilting posts and it's now baking in my oven. . . You are all welcome to stop by this afternoon.

I made 6 loaves yesterday, put some in the freezer and gave some to several neighbors. I still have some zucchini left so I may make a couple more to freeze. MMMMM!

Sounds good to me. I have some zucchini to use up and this sounds like something different. Thanks I always like getting new recipes.

In this recipe I used a yellow zucchini given to me by a friend....I was skeptical of course, looked like zucchini but the color of a summer squash. Had never seen one before.

I've made 2 loaves so far, they are awsome. They loved it at work. Of course how can you go wrong when a recipe has chocolate chips in it? I think I will make one more and put it in the freezer. Thanks for the recipe.

I have a loaf in the oven :) can't wait to try it out tonight after dinner. Thanks for the recipe!

I am going to try this tonight. I thought I would bring this back to the top, since it is zucchini season and it looks SO good.

Quote Originally Posted by judylg
    I am going to try this tonight. I thought I would bring this back to the top, since it is zucchini season and it looks SO good.
    It's delicious...the only zucchini bread recipe I ever use!

Out of the oven, the kitchen smelled wonderful as it was baking. Letting it cool and will try it in the morning. Looks great!