Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Healthy Eating Recipes >

Healthy Eating Recipes

Healthy Eating Recipes

Old 06-02-2021, 10:25 AM

Default Healthy Eating Recipes

I have a lot of dietary restrictions and I'm sure there are others here that do too. I've been working at eating healthier and staying within the foods that I don't react to which is a challenge. The nutritionist I have been using told me about the Minimalist Baker website. While I find some of her recipes overly complicated, they do taste good and are healthy. She gives you choices of dairy free, oil free, gluten free, egg free, date sweetened, all sort of choices. I've made several of her mexican recipes and they are excellent! I'm going to try some of her salad dressing. She has creamy salad dressings made without mayonnaise. Here's the website if anyone wants to try it:

https://minimalistbaker.com/recipe-index/
Old 06-03-2021, 03:42 AM

Thanks for the link.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:19 PM

Patrice...that's a great website and one of my favorite haunts. You might want to also try vegnews.com It's about all things that are vegan. They have a great recipe section. Granted, not all of their recipes are totally healthy.

Last edited by tropit; 06-04-2021 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-05-2021, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by tropit View Post
Patrice...that's a great website and one of my favorite haunts. You might want to also try vegnews.com It's about all things that are vegan. They have a great recipe section. Granted, not all of their recipes are totally healthy.
Thanks, Tropit. I"m not vegan but I have sensitivities to a lot of proteins so sometimes do eat vegan. I'll check out their website.