Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Homemade Bailey's Original Irish Cream >

Homemade Bailey's Original Irish Cream

Homemade Bailey's Original Irish Cream

Old 01-08-2012, 05:12 PM

OK, I've got to get my two cents in here. First of all, I live in MO too AND I DO drink. I've got to share some of my favorite recipes......and thanks to y'all who shared yours.

These are after dinner type ice cream drinks. For each one, start with 3 scoops vanilla ice cream Brandy Alexander- 1 oz. brandy, 1/2 oz. dark creme de cocoa (plus the 3 scoops vanilla ice cream) blend and serve with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top. Copper Penny 1 oz. amaretto, 1/2 oz. Kahlua (plus the ice cream) blend and serve. Grasshopper 1 oz. green creme de menthe, 1/2 oz. white creme de cocoa + ice cream, blend and serve. Tumbleweed 1 oz. tequila, 1/2 oz. Kahlua + ice cream, blend and serve. Pink Squirrel 1 oz. creme de noya, 1/2 oz. white creme de cocoa + ice cream. Blend and serve. AND I love this one for the Summer - Summer Punch. 1 large can frozen lemonade, non diluted. Fill that lemonade can with prepared cranberry juice, add 1 cup vodka and 1 can beer. Refrigerate and serve over ice. Enjoy-!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:15 AM

I have to make this for my quilting partner in crime. She DOOOO LOVE her Bailey's....lol Thanks for the recipe!