Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Oreo Recipe >

Oreo Recipe

Oreo Recipe

Old 12-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Power Poster

They put out a oreo cheesecake box mix at Christmas. It is a pudding type mix and the crust is an oreo crust. You mix the crust with butter and put in a pan. It could have come with it's own "pan". Then you mix the cheesecake part like you would instant pudding. Pour the cheesecake in the crust and refrigerate for a couple of hours.

we've had it and it is really good! I don't know if this is what you are looking for but your description made me think of this one. I don't know if it is Jello brand or not. That is the brand of cheesecake mix I have in the cupboard now. You would find it in the pudding area I would think. I have bought it at Walmart in times past.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:41 AM

Thank you all for help in finding an this elusive oreo recipe.. I'll have to make these to see if one of them might be it..
Old 12-12-2009, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by tuesy
Thank you all for help in finding an this elusive oreo recipe.. I'll have to make these to see if one of them might be it..
I haven't read in detail all the recipes that were posted but there is also (if it wasn't mentioned yet) one calle "Dirt or Dirty Pudding".. It has a "crust" (I make it in a 9x13 pan) made of crushed oreos & butter and then a layer of pudding made of cream cheese, french vanilla boxed pudding and cool whip I believe.. then you top it with some more of the crushed oreo stuff. Let me know if you want the recipe.. email me at [email protected] and put Oreo in the subject line so I will know.
Fannie