Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Weight Watchers Recipes? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/weight-watchers-recipes-t91593.html)

Jenni M 01-22-2011 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Marge L.

Originally Posted by Jenni M
Do any of you have any good recipes and points values for the new Weight Watchers Program?

Jenni---Would you explain to me what the points mean? I have thought seriously of joining Weight Watchers Online but I'm dense as to the points they talk about. You may PM me if you like. Thanks. Marge

Wanted to let you know that there is a great post on the original thread from another member who gave a great explanation of the points system. Much better than I could have given lol! I really do like the program!

plainpat 01-23-2011 01:59 AM

At the bottom of this thread, there's an adv for a WW cook book.Big Bro really does watch over us on the board. :mrgreen:

Do any of you have any good recipes and points values for the new Weight Watchers Program?

Jenni---Would you explain to me what the points mean? I have thought seriously of joining Weight Watchers Online but I'm dense as to the points they talk about. You may PM me if you like. Thanks. Marge

Wanted to let you know that there is a great post on the original thread from another member who gave a great explanation of the points system. Much better than I could have given lol! I really do like the program!

:mrgreen:

craftybear 03-18-2011 12:15 AM

thanks for the information

IBQLTN 03-18-2011 04:12 AM

There are many, many weight watcher recipes out there that are not a part of the WW cookbooks. Not all WW recipes are copywritten so Big Bro can watch all he wants! LOL

The folks in my group are always bringing in new things they have tried. I have not 're-pointed' my recipes yet but I will try and remember to post the better ones as I do.

WW also has free recipes on line even if you aren't a member. Of course, you get many more if you are!

Stay strong, keep on plugging.

Peggy

Originally Posted by plainpat
At the bottom of this thread, there's an adv for a WW cook book.Big Bro really does watch over us on the board. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: