Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Yicks!  Holiday baking time 2021 >

Yicks! Holiday baking time 2021

Yicks! Holiday baking time 2021

Old 12-25-2021, 05:44 AM

well, I made some banana bread and banana bread with blueberries for Christmas Eve dinner. My sister kept everything simple this year which I like. We had ham, scalped potatoes, carrot and celery sticks, assorted pickles, a cranberry salad (apples, pineapple, fresh ground cranberries, marshmellows and whipped cream) and of course, the Christmas Cookies! I was gifted a bag of samples of each of the cookies. Nummy. We really don't exchange presents anymore as we are all older and have too much stuff. Of course nobody can really stick to this rule and I got some wonderful presents. I received Two boxes of my favorite lemon tea, four pairs of soft cuddlely night socks, a box of N95 masks, and a couple of toys for my dog. Perfect! Along with a little spending green, I gifted my niece and nephew each on old book! Both where about 100 years old and were books read by their great, great, grandparents. I put a brief family tree in each one and told them that this was what people were reading back then. My niece seemed pretty interested!

Last edited by sewingpup; 12-25-2021 at 05:49 AM.