View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:37 AM
charvan

Originally Posted by Gramof6
I have read the replies on this topic and have experienced many of the complaints first hand by rude folks. Face it...there are some "not so nice people" in this world & it is growing daily. But, that just makes me want to try harder to be a better person. Reach out to others more. Ya just never know if someone is hurting inside or having a problem so smile and say hello. Ask how they are doing. Tell them to have a nice day. To the rude folks, I like to face them off and just ask them how perfect they were when they first started out. Or how do they think God must feel about their behavior. I have run into the cliques in Guilds, Bees, and forum as well. That is why I landed here. I think I can get the help I need to further my knowledge in quilting from you sweet people. I do not need a rude bunch. I can talk and post back & forth here. I need to figure out the Chat thingy. LOL I need & want quilty friends. None of us need or want rude treatment from anywhere. I am just plain old me and do not want to have to pass a test to see if I am good enough to be in any group. So I look at this as "my" online guild sort of place. Thank You for allowing me to join and be a part of you.
Exactly!!!