Old 06-13-2010, 06:26 PM
roseOfsharon

Gosh, I just hate reading the sad stories of having helped someone and feel they are not deserving. Maybe they aren't and we learn or maybe they were at the time? My issue here is that we should not disect the acts of giving be it from being asked or from observations. It is also a fact, how would we know if a person Needs, if they do not ask? And I do agree that there are always a few bad seeds in the many apples that fall from a tree, but I know myself, I feel better myself if I peel out the bad part and keep the good! The saying goes, there is good in all things large and small, I might have to look hard for it at times but it's there. Let's keep in mind that just having to ask for help or hinting at it, is hard.
Give what you can,if you cannot, that is fine. If you do not wish to give, that is fine too. But let's not have these conversations here, it's just makes all envolved feel bad. The giver and the receiver. Let's have faith in what we do and why we do it.

Ok, I probably went on too much or may have eyes glaring at me, but I just think it is unnecessary to discuss topics of this sort.

Blessings,

Sharon :)