View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:44 AM
AliKat

Originally Posted by Crafty1
Originally Posted by PatriceJ
just remember ... every Joann's store is different. for every vent event, there are lots of happy customers.

we're sorry you don't enjoy your store and hope you find a store you do like very soon.
Oh, I hope I'm not making other people think twice about going to Joann's. This is just MY story and MY experience. I won't go to this particular store, but if there's another Joann's that I happen to pass by, I'll go and check it out.

Hi Crafty,

You are so right that each JA's is different. I am up in Green Bay, WI helping my daughter out after surgery. The local JA's here has very little to offer me except for elastic to do some sewing and a few other things.

I was there last week and the check out clerk asked if I found what I was looking for. when I replied "NO" she became defensive and just plain 'ol rude.

Meanwhile, the JA's where I live have much more in the quilting area, tools, and such ... and are really friendly and definitely don't cop an attitude with shoppers.

Me: I avoid this JA's up here unless absolutely necessary. It is too sad to see how little input the quilting community up here has.

ali
Please don't let my experience affect you into not going there, it is not my intentions! They do have great sales tho!