View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:39 PM
angieh1964

at christmas i had my dh return some fabric for me to ours and they gave him nothing but crap "this isnt on this receipt which i knew it was but guess what couldnt prove it because they kept the recp gave him a gift card for WHAT they did return which should have been cash oh and got hung up on by the store manager because she had customers to wait on so i called corp office 2 days later received call from district mgr who apologized up one side and down the other AND made sure i had her cell number if this crap ever happened again dont know if employeed knew who it was or what or if it is because i am now in there so often but they are as sweet as pie now sometimes u just have to step on a few heads i have worked in cust service for 20 years and have NEVER treated a customer like i was treated there i was also a mgr and if a employee had treated one of my customers like that they would have been looking for a new job i was taught the customer IS the reason for your job! but i guess that is not important anymore its all about the profits. such a sad world we live in