View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:08 PM
karensue

The ladies and guys are great that actually cut the material at my JoAnn's; but then I have learned to ask them the price of each piece as they cut to make sure it is the correct price - 70% of the time computer is wrong and they correct on the spot.

I have also learned to write down each price of item as I put it in my shopping cart. The main registers are usually 95% wrong, so this helps immediately. It just about never reflects sale prices any more.

I also "have learned" to just give them my coupon items FIRST to ring up seperately. After I pay for them I then let them ring out the other items (as I watch the prices on register).

I like the items in the store, but before I started to do my Pre-Empted checking my receipt was ALWAYS wrong. One time I told the girl (right after I paid) that she charged me for 2 yards of something that I only got 1/2 yard of and she made me go to the service desk and even though I paid cash minutes before they had to give me a store credit. That was the last straw before I started to carefuly watch and do my check out a lot differently.

Karen