Old 06-24-2010, 06:24 AM
May in Jersey

Originally Posted by KeenKountryKreations
Ok, might as well join in :D - It is New JERSEY, not JOISEY. All the women DO NOT have BIG hair. We are NOT all Italian (I'm Scottish). We are not all millionaires - even though you need to be one to live here!! Bruce Springstein is just another country boy...not a state icon. I was first american born here and have lived here my whole life in one part of the state or the other and all in all, it really is a very nice place :)
I've lived in Jersey for 55 years so believe me when I tell you everyone doesn't scream at each other, have year round tans, sleep around, fist fight to settle arguements, oh, I could go on and on. The rash of TV shows 1 - young kids living at The Shore, drinking, fighting, sleeping around, 2- at a dress shop - Mom and DD's scream at each other and customers too, 3 - at a beauty shop - fighting, yelling, etc, and 4 - worse of all, Housewives of NJ - such trashing looking clothes, over decorated houses. 99 and 9 tenths of us are average people living and working average lives. May in Jersey