View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:44 AM
quilting memaw

Originally Posted by sunnycat
Yesterday, I purchased a babylock Crafter's Choice sewing machine. I got a fantastic deal on it from a great dealer who threw in a free walking foot. I should be ripping it out of the packaging to play with it, but I was up all night worrying about how selfish it was of me to spend $500 on myself. My husband and I do very well for ourselves, financially, but we're very frugal. This is by far the most either of us has ever spent on a hobby. I toyed with getting a lower priced model from Walmart (one of the Brothers), and I kind of feel guilty going for the more expensive model. It's not like anyone but me is going to get enjoyment out of the sewing machine. Does anyone else feel this way ever? Or should I just shut out the voices in my head and get to playing with my new toy?
Don't feel guilty! And don't buy from Walmart. They are cheap ones and do not last for the every day sewer. You made a good investment so rip that box open, give her a name and have fun!!!That's an order! LOL....we want pictures!