View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 05:40 AM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by Maybe1day
I have been reading this thread and laughed when I got to here, you see here I was thinking about how inspirational it was reading all these posts about projects being finished when I realized that my 3 UFO's weren't really UFO's at all so I don't have any UFO's as mine are still WIP's :D I think I can relax a little after all

Maybe1day
What!?! :shock: No UFOs????? Oh sweety, you are doing it wrong and need to start on at least 3 more projects right away. One of them will get lost (it happens) and automatically will become a UFO.

:lol: Just teasin. :lol: If you lived closer I could lend you a few of my UFOs. I was down to 80 but am back up at 83. I'm headed in the wrong direction! <gulp>

WIP = Work In Progress

A WIP differs from a UFO in that it isn't something that has been set aside for an extended period of time. If you are making a quilt and it takes two years but you work on it continuously, it is a WIP. If you work on the quilt for awhile, set it aside for a year and then get back to it, it is now a UFO. Hope that helps.