View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Robinlee

I made a PHD's (Projects Half Done) list for New Years Resolution, Had about 70 items on it, whether they ere in a begining stage or a kit I just had to have or quilt tops that need quilted and binded. I am down to about 62 on that list. I also made a list of my "sewing" items (clothing, curtains etc...) That list is down too. But someone had to invite me to the Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt and now I am going off in another direction (I wonder where that perso is now???). Got 20 blocks done in 7 days, and last night I decided before I finished another FWS block I need to finish my "Professional tote". I should finish it tonight, then I will make a couple more blocks and just slowly work down my list. We have our local guild Quilt Show Sept 25th, and I want to put as much as I can in it of my PHD's.
On friday evening of last week, I started a quilt journal for my FWS quilt, so I will put that in our show has a work in progress. I am the only one in my area doing the FWS quilt. Thought it might gets some others interested.