View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:05 AM
psquared52

Originally Posted by KrystalynnLight
I am a true newbie, never made a quilt, big ideas, lots of tools and notions, books but no mentor, or close friend in town that quilts with the preciseness I hope to have. I jump in with both feet, I've been collecting fabric for the Quilts for Kids project, so that once I get going, I'll be able to whip out several quickly! I am a fast learner, can use chat, texting or just email to make contact. I have a new, Brother SE270D Disney Embroidery sewing machine, and I've only hemmed my hubby's jeans on it so far.

I have one girlfriend who has been quilting for awhile, but from what I've seen, she throws them together in my opinion, rather sloppily, and I don't want mine to look that way. I'm a perfectionist, and want my first and all following quilts to be works of art. I do not have any interest in paper piecing. I have plenty of thread, patterns and rules, just need someone to call on when I need a hand with things, I'd really love to find someone in San Diego, that I can actually get to know on a personal level if there is anyone in the central Serra Mesa, Kearny Mesa, Clairemont or Tierrasanta area.

Yes, I need a Mommy, as mine died a long long time ago...
Please help!
Sent you a PM....Patt