View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:32 PM
minnow895

if i were to replace kitchen cabinets i would not destroy the old ones i would personaly take the to the habit for humanity restore i have purchased a lot of stuff from them for our old house and i am doing the same for our new house that is being green it is not filling the landfills with torn apart kitchen cabinets the old house didn't have any upper cabinets in the house, they were tearing down the house across the street ,they had upper cabinets in it the people tearing down the house were happy to give them to me they even put them in my front yard.the people that purchased the old house really liked the vintage look kitchen cabinets and asked where i got them so they could match the old ones.there were serval other things i got from that house.i also find old wooden furniture people are going to throw away because they look so bad. i retore them make them look new and sell for quit a bit of money in also rewire old lamps and give them to our free store and do many other projects to be green is to reduce the foot prints we leave here on earth that we leave behind when we go up younder
grace of god be with you