View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 05:00 AM
plainpat

I don't have the Go!...yet,but have been reading posts & reviews from owners.Also downloaded the chart from Accuquilt site...as to which machine the dies fit....one or both.Kelly,owner of "I Have A Notion" has one & can answer questions about most cutters.She is also a scrap booker & uses diff cutters personally.

Saw the Accuquilter in a LQS being used by the owner ,for a class she was teaching.Cutting is getting to be a chore....my back complains,so no longer able to cut most of the day.Thanks to all the posters sharing info.

Originally Posted by Stormy Days
I have a GO and I love the uniform cuts, plus the time it saves. I never realized how off my cuts could be, just a tiny bit, but it makes a difference. If you like applique it can really help. I just finished a quilt with teddy bears, butterflies, and ducks on it, that I would never have made if I had to cut them all out. The baby GO uses all of the applique dies and a lot of the others. I have to agree that I would buy it through Kelly at I Have A Notion. She is wonderful and very helpful, plus she has it for the lowest price I've seen.