View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:31 PM
BizyStitches

Originally Posted by wtexpricklypear
I just got the Simplicity stripper. It is only for cutting strips -- from .25 to 6.5" -- it is electric with a foot pedal. I also got a table for it so I have plenty of space to spread out. It cuts nice except that I am having problems getting the last few inches to cut. There is a guard the the fabric flows thru but it jumps out at the end and there is no place that I have found that I can grab to keep it straight. I just got it last Friday so I am looking for others that have one and how they get around the problem. It is fast, and the speed is adjustable. I just want 100% and right now I'm getting about 98% satisfaction!!
I bought one, took it home, tried it, didn't cut worth a darn, took it back the same day. I asked them to demo it for me to see if it was just a bad blade/cutter? She couldn't get it to work either, so she tried another one and had problems with it too. I have heard it is not real accurate for quilting. Let us know if you figure out the last of the strip and how accurate you think it is. Thanks.