View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:07 AM
EagarBeez

Our store in Show Low, AZ still does and always has had fabric. Not as much. They cut down a whole large area they once had to one aisle. We have a cutting table and someone to cut. There is some fabric still plastic wrapped.
The main aisle of the store at my last visit, had containers of fabric. Some in the one was $3.96 yd, some $4.88. There was another with some really nice cotton for 3.00 yd, still wrapped in plastic, but about 12 bolts all the same fabric. There is other fabric too, but, not worthy of mention. There is thread, needles, scissors. NO FATS! ( could not sell them too well) so I have been told. They put the wedding supply stuff in one small area (that is not selling well at all). The barrels I mention were in the main walk way, stretching from the paint dept to the electronics dept. I would say we have more fabric then we did, now, just need to make the dept bigger. Sign over our fabric dept says FABRIC and NOTIONS. ( It did not say that the time before). I am thrilled if they make our dept a bit bigger. We drive over an hour to get to our store one way.
I have been buying on line alot, and buying at Joann's when we visited the kids back right before x mas