View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 PM
quiltsbykandy

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I also agree with all of the wonderful advice given here and I echo the advice of "kclaus," I keep thinking, "what would your husband have wanted for you now?" I can't help but believe that he would have definitely wanted you to continue to enjoy the craft that you both shared. Do it for him, whenever you are ready, organize that room, a little at a time and do it with pride. This was a craft you shared with him, carry it on, if for no other reason initially than to honor him. They say that's one of the best ways to honor those that have passed on, do the things he loved to do, keep your sewing craft active, happy and full of joy. I just believe that this is what he would have wanted for you. Something tells me that he would not have wanted you to stop enjoying what you love to do, what you both loved doing together.

(((HUGS))) to you, the healing will come in its own time. In the meantime, smile for him, be happy for him, enjoy your life for you, it's want he would have wanted for you.