View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:29 PM
BusyDebbie

My mother only quilted in the winter months she was to busy in the summer. I like you have a busy life all though I don't have the long drive i live 5 minutes away. But My mom is gone dad basically takes care of his self and still drives but I try to spend as much time with him as possible my kids are grown but one still lives with me I do all the work here at the house inside and most of the outside. I am drawn to fabric as well Have one quilt top done, I have the back but haven't put it together I have the batting, but no time to do anything with it one day I will get there.
I crochet as well and spend some time on that I don't plan my project I pick my colors and design as I crochet and I believe thats where my problem is. I don't think anyone has a right to say your not a quilter you finished two and I am still on my first been a year in the making and the top has been done a while, so don't worry you'll get there its for relaxation and fun not stress and worry. we learn from our mistakes.