View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Bev

[quote/]I also bought an ergonomic seam ripper that's no better than my other and does nothing but roll off the table because it's round!]quote/]

[quote/]If your seam ripper is a red and cream colored Fons & Porter--------I beg to differ. I can rip seams all day, and do sometimes when making my "pants" shopping bags. Yes, it rolls. Can't tell you how many times I've picked up the blasted thing. But I love it for the ease of use.[quote/]

[quote/]Something I did spend money on the other day was a thread nipper. Not sure what it's proper name is, but it's a great help with trimming thread while sewing. So much easier than even a small sissors.[quote/]

I have the same ergonomic seam ripper, but I don't quite know what makes it "ergonomic." However, I do like it's seam ripping ability. It works really well. The roundness I could do without. I'm always chasing it around too. Maybe someone should tell them.
I got a thread nipper for Christmas last year and I hated it. I guess I'm too accustomed to using my tiny Gingher scissors. I love them! 8-)