View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by stevendebbie25
Originally Posted by Momma_K
Originally Posted by Weeser1
Hello Everybody, Iam a newbie ! Lol.Am enjoying The Quilting Board & all the beautiful patterns.Just following around here, learning as I go. We live in Minnesota and a storm is brewing , so thought this is a good time to check this out. Happy Holidays all.
Oh My!! I just seen it on the news about what you're getting! Welcome to the board and you're going to love it. Glad you're here instead of braving the out of doors! I lived in Rockford IL for most of my life and can relate to what you're going thru there!! Stay safe and well!
Kathy
My husband lives in an apt where he works, 4 hrs from our house. Williston ND got natl news with 11" in 4 hrs, and 16" total, and we got 12" here in Washburn ND (home). That was a storm, but not as bad as others. So MN, I know what's coming your way..anything left that didn't fall on ND, LOL, digging out is an adventure in it's self.
Debbie stay safe and warm! It's a cold rain here in the South, Chattanooga. Supposed to have freezing rain and snow by morning! I miss the weather of the North, not so much the hardship it causes but still yet, I miss it! Take care everyone up there!!! :shock: :P