View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 09:45 PM
rfbrazell

I have been quilting for several years, but I am labled a costumer in stead of a quilter. Mostley everyone here says I sew to fast, make inpulsive decisons etc.
Because I was a costumer house director for california's longest running community theater for 18 years and got a little tired of making things for others and keeping the budget close you can't imagine taking costumes from Hello Dolly with a cast of 80 and for the next season recycle them to the King and I. I had 18 years of that. So it has carried over into my quilting. So I would love a mentor I really need help with my piecing and seams and binding. I have included some pictures of the quilts I have hade this year.
Any Help would be appreciated.

toddler quilt Card trick, no quilting , Can't think of a patterns to use......HELP
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145010[/ATTACH]

Colors dont show well, There are really CoCo brown and Periwikle as you can see on the far right some of the points got seamed under . Help , no quilting again, just top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145011[/ATTACH]

Crazy Circles Pattern was really fun to do, but by quilting buddies said I should enter it in the Madi Grau Parade for best costume. Need help with Quilitng pattern again., that my Grandautghter Ashley holding up the quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145012[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-145005.jpe   attachment-145006.jpe   attachment-145007.jpe