View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 PM
marlene tarzwell

When I went to WM on Sun. My fabric friend told me that they had planned to take it all out by first of April but she was now told they wont till July. We are hoping for a lot later than that. I bought a bunch of Christmas fabric on Clearance for $1.11,$1.36 and some wall and book panels for 64 cents. I was thrilled. But she told me to check out the new fabric and Oh My Gosh they got 2 full side of just beautiful fabric. All I said to my DH was get me out of here quick. I have a walk in closet full of fab. from the floor to ceiling[on shelves]and 2 piles deep on 2 big walls.Every piece is folded an tagged with its amount, and if it is for a pattern or one of many kits[from CT] I wrap it up with ribbon so they are all together.Now I have just finished a two door big Armour and filled that up. Tell me I am NOT a FABRICAHOLIC????? Just cant stop and it doesnt help when my DH finds the sale fabric and has to show me and says go ahead and get what you want. He is just to good to me. But I really need to stop real soon. I am trying to finish up 3 quilts and first I want to get a quilt made for a 10 yr old that has cancer. She is the daughter of one of my DH employees.