View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:39 PM
piecelover

Originally Posted by Missi
Everyone thank you for your replies. Unfortunately I can't bitch loud at guild as she is the guild Vice President. When I show the top to people and they ohh and I ahh i do point out the crappy LA job and tell them how disappointed I am and who did it. I also will NOT use her again that is for sure. I might try and guilt trip her into quilting two baby quilts for the guild donation to the hospital.
I know I'm not very good at confrontations, but I really think you should discuss your disatisfaction with her. It really shouldn't matter that she's VP of your guild. She messed up your quilts - quilts that you worked hard on and now are ruined. Anyway, it's not fair to you, your guild, VP's customers, or her either, to accept her inferior work. If noone confronts her about her unacceptable work, she'll keep on churning out unacceptable work and others will suffer as you have. Plus, maybe noone's ever confronted her before & let her know how unprofessional she's been. If not, she may just think it's OK to produce this type of workmanship since noone ever says anything. Anyway, I hope you get your issues resolved with her and I'm sorry it happened to you. :cry: