View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:27 AM
arimuse

reality? where is the reality when a bunch of no bodies are followed around by a bunch of makeup/camera/lighting/general crew/producers/writers/lawyers etc!
I find more reality watching people at red lights and check out lines, lol. And, most people do not take the time/ interest in the world around them to notice it! Take the time to notice how people interact - its an eyeopener. When you do, you can go thru life in a much better mood - (I always take the time to watch the checkout person and how shes treated/dealing w/ people ahead of me, sometimes, by the time I get to her shes throwing my groceries all over the place. I say something like: gosh, you sure have a hard job, or seems like a long day already, something sincere and caring -people need to feel others care. The people in line, too. I often tell strangers I like something they have on, top, coat, hat whatever - but I sincerely do. Go thru life noticing as if you were going to be called to testify as a witness in a trial - Thats the "reality" in the real world) It also is very good for your quilting, your imagination is heightened and you get more creative for noticing details. share t