Old 01-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Debra Mc

Originally Posted by pjaco
So how is your body?? Knees? wrists/hands?? Mine is worn out and my girlfriends is suffering now, she's 5 yrs younger but chose the same career and still works. I started having some problems and they kept happening. Broke some bones, had surgeries, then had to take care of my parents etc. After my MIL, and parents passed...my husband couldn't work any more and lost his job of 27 yrs. Can't beleive all the crap (life) that's happened in the past 3 yrs but God is turning things around now. Praise him.
Well have had carpal tunnel surgey in both hands. Had trigger release on 3 fingers. Anterial cervical fussion on neck. Back still hurts some but a wonderful chiropractor has really helped me this last year. Lets don't even talk about the knees. I started working in shop during high school. I retired in 04 when I had neck surgery. I still love the flowers but I don't miss the constant deadlines & pressure. No one knows till they have walked a mile in our shoes. Hope things get better for you. PM me some time & we can talk about things. I probably called the shop you worked at.