Old 01-19-2011, 08:11 AM
beberle

Originally Posted by QuilterGary
Having taught Total Quality Management and Customer Service classes for a few years ago I found it to be true that: When we have a bad experience we will tell everyone, when we have a good experience we might tell one or two if anyone. The only way we can improve customer service in this country is by telling the ones that give us bad service. This is true for LQS, restaurant or any other business we deal with. I was visiting a LQS last month as my DW and I was traveling and ask about a local restaurant for lunch. I was told about a place just around the corner. We had lunch there and it was bad ill prepared just not a pleasant lunch. The waitress ask about our meals and told her it was not good. When we went to pay we were ask about our meal. My DW said I am glad you ask and we both explained what was wrong the manager (owner) said there would be no charge. I did expect that but I would think things would improve. I have also ask for a manager and told him how good his staff was. So it works both ways. Let us all work to improve customer service. If I do something wrong tell me if I do something right tell everyone. Just my thoughts.
Exactly, I agree with you 100%