Old 01-22-2011, 12:32 PM
The Creative Seamstress

I've actually been afraid to make one for my husband, and expressed this to him because he's the type of guy that almost never gets cold, even if here were thrown out stark butt naked outside in below freezing weather. He claims that sometimes he'd like to use a blanket - but leaves them for me because he knows I'm always freezing and I need them more. He is so sweet. I told him though that I would like for him to have one made by me, but only if he was going to use it. I also told him that I would theme it if he would like and to give me some ideas. He said he'd think about it, and let me know what theme he'd prefer.

However, when the other day I approached him about a panel I had found online that would be relevant to his now deceased mother's life interests and that I would like to make a quilt in her memory even though she isn't here to use it, he was very interested in my making one and practically begged me to buy it and give him the finished quilt which he swears he will use proudly. So that's exactly what I intend to do - when the panel finally comes in!

Explosive blessings, abundance and inspiration to you all!
- The Creative Seamstress