Old 01-22-2011, 06:01 PM
PJisChaos

Originally Posted by Annz
It sounds like quilts are just not for him.. What does he put over himself when he is cold or watching tv?
Actually this is exactly why I make him quilts. The one he uses without fail every time he sits down is some $20 Wal-Mart quilt that is so ratty and poorly made, it drives me bonkers he won't part with it. I have even tried bagging it for the trash only to hear him whine cuz he can't find his quilt. grrr! It's so far gone I can't even begin to repair it for him so I make him a new one. Only to have him stick it in the closet. I told him tonight that he likes crap blankets so much, I will just make him a simple crap quilt to replace this ratty thing. He says "Ok but what are you thinking? How bout making this or that design in these colors?" I say ok, but only if you will USE this one. He answered with a shrug and "Depends on how it comes out." :hunf:
Talk about a slap in the face, to me anyways. Tempted right now to make something so close to perfect and show-worthy and tell him he better like it cuz it's for his casket... in the very near future! See what that gets him. :twisted: